Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Northwich Victoria (PSF).
2 days 23 hours and 28 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Good Luck Lads!

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #16

• vi8
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Thank you received: 70
Good luck to the lads and to all of us Witton supporters and fans.Good luck to all the staff paid and unpaid.
Good luck,good luck and good luck many times over.
Now come on ! We can see the finishing post.
Come WITTON.
Red army,red army !!!:cheer:

PS No matter how much you hate united WHS,they have not bought the copyright to the phrase !!!!
Ave Witton.
We Love you.x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #17

• Greg_7
  • Greg_7's Avatar Topic Author
  • International
  • International
  • Thank you received: 0
Robbo_ wrote:

Luck refers to that which happens beyond a person's control. This view incorporates phenomena that are chance happenings, a person's place of birth for example, but where there is no uncertainty involved, or where the uncertainty is irrelevant. Within this framework one can differentiate between three different types of luck:

Constitutional luck, that is, luck with factors that cannot be changed. Place of birth and genetic constitution are typical examples.

We win our games, we're champions.

Circumstantial luck, that is, luck with factors that are haphazardly brought on. Accidents and epidemics are typical examples.

Ignorance luck, that is, luck with factors one does not know about. Examples can be identified only in hindsight.

BORING HELL ROBINSON!!!

By wishing the team luck for the remaining games, we are simply doing just that! 'Good luck' by the way is a very common phrase if you didn't know! Referring to your post, by wishing the lads good luck, we are simply hoping that nothing happens beyond their control (freak injuries can happen), everything goes to plan and nothing goes wrong!

One thing that I do know is that we won't die trying... everything will be left on the pitch
Thinks Pritch's head is upside down!

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #18

Let's not go leaving it to 'luck' though hey!! I don't want to be saying in a few weeks, 'oh weren't we unlucky'!!!

Come on boys, we can do this!!!!! Adam Warlow to bag another 4 hat-tricks, and JK another 4 clean sheets!!

RED ARMY!!!!!!!

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #19

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
Robbo, I am going to test your "Luck" theories on Saturday. As my son and grandson in Birmingham are poorly I am not going down this weekend after all. Consequently I shall be present on Saturday. If the team can overcome this "threat" then they will assuredly be champions at the end of the month!!
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #20

Good luck to the team for tommorow and the rest of the season...we WILL win the league!!

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #21

Good luck Jim and the Lads.
I like the Red Army chant, I know all the words!
Up the Albion!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #22

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
2 hours to the moment of truth, we win Fleetwood lose or draw and it will be virtually all over, COME ON THE ALBS!!!
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #23

Just less than 2 hours to go, you lose or draw and Fleetwood win then you're off the top of the table. :cheer:

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 3 months ago #24

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
You miss the point, I was stating what will probably happen, you are just dreaming!!!
WHS.

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 2 months ago #25

Morning all. As the season enters 'squeaky bum' time, just wanted to wish you good luck for the rest of the season. If i'm honest, I hope we don't have to play you next season but only because we both go up. A team run in the right manner, who play football the right way. All the best.

Dave (AFC Telford)

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 2 months ago #26

Thanks Dave, come on the Albs!!!!! (and Leek)
Is having 100 days of celebration after Crowe's departure.

Re:Good Luck Lads! 11 years 2 months ago #27

instead of chanting "Red Army"what about Jim Vinces "Red and White Army":)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds