Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Mickleover Sports
2 days 16 hours and 57 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vic's stunning display at Histon (not)!

Vic's stunning display at Histon (not)! 12 years 6 months ago #1

Looking at the v**** webshite it sounds like their display at Histon was hardly a thriller......

I have to say that in the first half today we were absolutely sh*te! Histon really should have won that game by some distance and I do feel sorry for their fans however fair play to the lads for being able to play so badly and come away with a victory.

We were absolutely dire. The defence had no outlet, as the midfield players couldn't hang on to the ball or string any passes together.

Don't know how the hell we have won the last two trophy games but we have we're in the last 8 so who knows?

Yawn, yawn, yawn!
I saw my mate the other day, he said to me he'd seen the white Pele, so I asked who is he.....?
......he goes by the name of Mike Moseley, Mike Moseley, Mike Moseley, he goes by the name of Mike Moseley!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

Re: Vic's stunning display at Histon (not)! 12 years 6 months ago #2

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
Good luck usually balances out with bad luck, can't wait for it to start to happen to Vics the jammy b.......s
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds