• Page:

TOPIC: Managerial merrygoround

Managerial merrygoround 12 years 2 months ago #1

• ME
  • ME's Avatar Topic Author
  • Football Hero
  • Football Hero
  • Thank you received: 76
See that Nicky Laws has resigned as manager at Buxton and gone to Alfreton, and Paul Moores has resigned at cash strapped Leek, wonder where hes going !
REGARDS ME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

Re: Managerial merrygoround 12 years 2 months ago #2

Man City??

Re: Managerial merrygoround 12 years 2 months ago #3

Bradford Park Avenue??
Is having 100 days of celebration after Crowe's departure.

Re: Managerial merrygoround 12 years 1 month ago #4

• MONA
  • Football Hero
  • Football Hero
  • Thank you received: 105
Paul Moores could be a good candidate for the job at Witton if some of the people who have posted on here don't get off Jim's back. It might not have esacaped your notice but Stalybridge got rid of their manager at the end of the season. With Jim being Manchester based it doesn't take a brain to work out that Jim could be approached by them even though as I understand it he has a contract with us.
It is now more imperative than ever to do everything to keep Jim as he will sort out the comings and goings of the players and ensure that we get some good players coming in. I know for a fact that some people want to come and play at Witton even if we are not top payers. I'm upset as anyone else that some of our players are talking about leaving for Bradford for the money. Especially in one case where a player has left before and come back. Of course though some of these rumours haver to be subbstantiated as GE has pointed out. The big thing is to ensure that we don't let JIM go. He's the best thing thats happened to Witton in the last 50 odd years and that includes us winning the league and going to wembley in the nineties. What jim has done on a shoestring is quite frankly remarkable!! Please please please stay Jim as 99.999% of our fans want you to. There will always be one or two fans who are idiots even if Sir alf Ramsey was managing us!! Besides you'd miss me talking to you after the game and asking you how your family is!! Stay Jim lad Stay

Re: Managerial merrygoround 12 years 1 month ago #5

extremely well put mona and like you say in your post the vast majority of us im sure agree with everything you have put in your post!
We\'re Red, We\'re White, We\'re F***in Dynamite, ALBION!!, ALBION!!

Re: Managerial merrygoround 12 years 1 month ago #6

• WHEELS
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1063
Chris Wilcock, manager of North West Counties Second Division Champions Winsford United, has also resigned.

Re: Managerial merrygoround 12 years 1 month ago #7

Looks like [email protected] have got their replacement for Steve Burr sorted then.

They may need someone to get them promoted from NWCL 2! ;) ;D

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds