Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Northwich Victoria (PSF).
2 days 23 hours and 40 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Latest on Mike Connett saga

Latest on Mike Connett saga 12 years 3 months ago #1

Taken this from NVFC website this afternoon

"Anybody going to this demonstration that has been arranged against the previous business dealings of mike connett which is happening at the victoria stadium the same night as the next fans forum. i am told around 40 people who are all owed money will be there along with the press and photographers

mc will be gone within a year - take heed all you mc botty lickers...he wont want to know u anymore and neither will any of the true fans who will pick up the pieced - you wont be included or have any say - distance yourselves now while u still can!"

The ?50,000 from Vale Royal might come in handy to help him out here ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

Re: Latest on Mike Connett saga 12 years 3 months ago #2

You only have to talk to few people in and around the town to pick up on the allegations that MC owes various contractors for work undertaken at the stadium, I have spoken with three parties who alledge to be owed funds!!!

Also supporters don't seem very happy that their game last weekend was changed to a Sunday as MC used the stadium for his wedding reception on the Saturday - at least that is the rumour on their website. The inference being that football comes second to MC's personal requirements!!!
I saw my mate the other day, he said to me he'd seen the white Pele, so I asked who is he.....?
......he goes by the name of Mike Moseley, Mike Moseley, Mike Moseley, he goes by the name of Mike Moseley!

Re: Latest on Mike Connett saga 12 years 3 months ago #3

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
Personally I am bored with Mike Connett, we all know he will be gone soon and Vics will be in a hell of a mess. But I hate to see ANY football club in trouble, it happened to us and it was not a very nice feeling to think your club, the one you have supported since birth practically, facing extinction. We are THE club in the Town now and will be for the forseeable future if we win this championship, so come on the Albs and to hell with Connett!!!
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds