Following the lifting of restrictions on MONDAY, 19th JULY the following is now updated with regards to the Social Club.
1. The one-way system in and out of the building has been romoved. Entry to the Social Club before the game is via the main entrance but the Social Club will be accessible from inside the stadium by the passageway within the main stand from half time onwards. Please note: Supporters MUST access the stadium via the turnstiles before the game.
2. The Track & Trace System is being kept for the time being but is NOT mandatory.
3. Hand Sanitizers will be kept in place.
4. Face coverings are not mandatory but are recommended in enclosed spaces.
5. Table Service is being removed and hospitality returning to how it was before.
6. Customers can now order drinks at the bar at one end and collect from the other end.
7. The screen will be kept in place where drinks are paid for. This is to protect staff.
8. There is to be NO Standing at the Bar.
9. Food will be available again in the Social Club.
10. The Social Club will open from 6pm for midweek games and 1pm on Saturdays.
Thank you to Jacky Towers Beasant for providing the updated information.