Next Fixture

Nantwich Town v. Witton Albion
3 days 02 hours and 42 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Witton Albion vs Basford United.

Witton Albion vs Basford United. 4 months 4 weeks ago #31

Just out of curiosity & this isnt a dig at anybody, WHAT changes would anybody have made on Saturday? Bearing in mind we had 3 attacking players & Ossie probably only about 70% fit. Me personally I couldnt see any obvious ones but I agree we sat a bit too deep 2nd half.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by WHEELS.

Witton Albion vs Basford United. 4 months 4 weeks ago #32

Well my understanding was that Osebi was fit, so He was the obvious sub to add pace to a tired side, He would have been further forward and tied up at leasst 2 defenders and also give us an outball, alternatively Lingouba could have come on in midfield and puished Owens on which we have done with success anything to stop Jones and Hopley being in our back 6 !
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Witton Albion vs Basford United. 4 months 3 weeks ago #33

Cesaire wasn't on the bench on saturday, so that would have been some change!! People moaning about making changes when the players aren't available for the manager to make those changes. It's not easy being a manager, maybe we should stop moaning & support the team.

Witton Albion vs Basford United. 4 months 3 weeks ago #34

No, he wasn't there so apologies for that but it doesn't change my opinion, about defending way too deep and not changing what needs changing. This is a fans forum for opinions I always thought? and I do my fair share for Witton Albion thanks very much, so I will have my say! You do what you wish no problem.

Witton Albion vs Basford United. 4 months 3 weeks ago #35

Nobody is saying you don't do plenty for Witton & yes it is a fans forum & that is why I can have my opinion. Maybe you can ask the manager at the Q&A about substitutions & defending, Im sure he will give you an honest answer.

Witton Albion vs Basford United. 4 months 3 weeks ago #36

If I go I will ask him but been to a few of those and its usually A very guarded affair , but it doesnt mean I cannot comment on here in the FORUM after matches and before and yes you can have your view also most welcome DW.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds