Next Fixture

Runcorn Linnets v. Witton Albion (PSF)
16 days 20 hours and 42 minutes

Why?

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #1 by WHS
WHS created the topic: Why?
Why does this site show one new entry when there are none?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #2 by Mike_T
Mike_T replied the topic: Why?
The simple answer is that it doesn't!

However there are possible reasons that your device may show that there is a new entry but yu have already seen it. One is that if you are not logged in and view a post that you have not looked at whilst logged in, next time you log in the post will be flagged up as not seen by you - the system cannot tell what you look at when you are not logged in. Another possibility is caching. If your device caches a local copy it may display page content that is no longer current. There are other possibilities, but those two are the most likely.

Mid-Cheshire community website - add your business for free.
How well do you know the Mid-Cheshire area? Play the new StreetGuessr game at Where in the World?

More
3 weeks 23 hours ago #3 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Why?
Cheers, been there on my PC and on my Kindle for months!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #4 by WHS
Tried everything this old man knows but it still comes up on my PC and Kindle. Still, it is doing no real harm.
WHS.

More
2 weeks 3 hours ago #5 by Thomas
Thomas replied the topic: Why?
Try clicking on 'Mark Topics Read' next to the 'New Topic' button on the relevant section.

That has always worked for me when I've had this problem in the past

Red and White Through and Through

More
1 week 6 days ago #6 by WHS
Bloody Magic!!! Many thanks Thomas.
WHS.

More
1 week 6 days ago #7 by Thomas
Thomas replied the topic: Why?
No problem Alan

Red and White Through and Through

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds