Next Fixture

Workington v. Witton Albion
2 days 18 hours and 31 minutes

Shaw Lane AFC vs Witton Albion.

More
4 months 1 week ago #16 by damage
damage replied the topic: Shaw Lane AFC vs Witton Albion.
We'll todays the day the boys need All witons support as we go after the holy grail.we have chased all season and the lads have done well to close the gap. Anybody who can get there get there the boys a bussing and up for it but we need that 12th man to help get over the line .COME On WITTON UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #17 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Shaw Lane AFC vs Witton Albion.
All the best lads, sorry I can't be with you in person but I'm with you all the way. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by WHEELS.

More
4 months 1 week ago #18 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Shaw Lane AFC vs Witton Albion.
Thatch, can you pick someone up at Leftwich/
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
4 months 1 week ago #19 by WHS
Thatched, can you ring me on 07527637108 or 0160645804 if you can give my brother a lift?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
4 months 1 week ago #20 by WHS
Forget it, annoyingly he now says he does not want to go!! Why do I bother? Sorry to mess you about.
WHS.

More
4 months 1 week ago #21 by jap
jap replied the topic: Shaw Lane AFC vs Witton Albion.
some spare seats have come available this morning for the supporters coach, please text or ring me on 07760482922 , cheers

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds