Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Spalding United (Play-off Final)
0 days 10 hours and 19 minutes

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

Shaw Lane AFC vs Witton Albion.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #16 by damage

We'll todays the day the boys need All witons support as we go after the holy grail.we have chased all season and the lads have done well to close the gap. Anybody who can get there get there the boys a bussing and up for it but we need that 12th man to help get over the line .COME On WITTON UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #17 by WHEELS

All the best lads, sorry I can't be with you in person but I'm with you all the way. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!

Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by WHEELS.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #18 by WHS

Thatch, can you pick someone up at Leftwich/
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #19 by WHS

Thatched, can you ring me on 07527637108 or 0160645804 if you can give my brother a lift?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #20 by WHS

Forget it, annoyingly he now says he does not want to go!! Why do I bother? Sorry to mess you about.
WHS.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #21 by jap

some spare seats have come available this morning for the supporters coach, please text or ring me on 07760482922 , cheers

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds