Next Fixture

Workington AFC v. Witton Albion
1 days 16 hours and 09 minutes

Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.

More
4 months 1 week ago #31 by JT
JT replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.

Stevej1 wrote: JT see ure still talking crap and hanging onto any negative comment made such as the stupid remarks from 2 trains 4 buses in the other direction hopefully! Players go out to do the right thing, as do managers and coaches. What a season we have had. What was your last team that gave you this type of football or excitement at this stage of the season? I've been to almost all matches this season and see great passion and effort from all involved and I am perplexed by these comments about Carl's decisions or Calvins ability! They may read these or not, but imagine if someone talked about you or your own in this manner. Don't go I for one won't miss you, happy with one less in attendance, in fact I'd happily pay our club the £9.00 for you not to go! Come on boys!!!!! UTA

Don't tell me that I'm talking crap! Who do you think you are??

I have not criticised Hares ability so I suggest you get your facts right befor spouting the so called crap that yo accuse me of!

Yes I have criticised the gaffer's poor team selection, as did 99% of the fans last night.

If you think that his decision to not play any sub's and to leave the no 1 keeper on the bench was correct then I suggest what you know about football is minimal

His poor decisions last night cost us 3 points and possibly the title.

Are you Carl in disguise...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #32 by JT

joheffey wrote: I agree that people are allowed to air their opinions and I understand some of the frustrations but one bad decision should not stop you from getting behind the team and management. If you are happy to stay away over that one thing then stay away full stop. That's my opinion that I am free to air!

I will always get behind the team at every match, as I did last night, however I left feeling disappointed and irate at the thrown away opportunity and I am still reeling at this and do not wish to feel like this all weekend, as I undoubtedly will if it's the same tomorrow. So don't tell me to stay away full stop!!

More
4 months 1 week ago #33 by Stevej1
Stevej1 replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
The decision was Correct for him cos he made it, I'm not Carl, Steve, and you consistently talk crap. How do you know that choice cost us 2 points not 3 as we drew, dick! Roberts may have played and we might have got beat for all you know unless your physic? I will be at the next matches so I will look you up
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windsor Exile, Callum99

More
4 months 1 week ago #34 by Windsor Exile
Windsor Exile replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
JT you are talking crap. 3 games in 5 days needs rotation. As for Carl. He picks his best squad for every game taking into account lots of reasons. A draw at home to 3rd place. Disappointing. Maybe. I see us as winning the league in our own hands. You can spin it 2 ways. One thing is for sure. My missus will still moan at me win or lose the league. Perspective. Lol.

More
4 months 1 week ago #35 by marston mauler
marston mauler replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.

JT wrote:

Stevej1 wrote: JT see ure still talking crap and hanging onto any negative comment made such as the stupid remarks from 2 trains 4 buses in the other direction hopefully! Players go out to do the right thing, as do managers and coaches. What a season we have had. What was your last team that gave you this type of football or excitement at this stage of the season? I've been to almost all matches this season and see great passion and effort from all involved and I am perplexed by these comments about Carl's decisions or Calvins ability! They may read these or not, but imagine if someone talked about you or your own in this manner. Don't go I for one won't miss you, happy with one less in attendance, in fact I'd happily pay our club the £9.00 for you not to go! Come on boys!!!!! UTA

Don't tell me that I'm talking crap! Who do you think you are??

I have not criticised Hares ability so I suggest you get your facts right befor spouting the so called crap that yo accuse me of!

Yes I have criticised the gaffer's poor team selection, as did 99% of the fans last night.

If you think that his decision to not play any sub's and to leave the no 1 keeper on the bench was correct then I suggest what you know about football is minimal

His poor decisions last night cost us 3 points and possibly the title.

Are you Carl in disguise...

YOU know more about football than Carl Macauley, oh do pray tell what badges you have, and who you played for? You persist in saying things like "poor selection" and "cost us the title" what if we had lost last night or Shaw lane had won their last three games for goodness sake grow up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windsor Exile

More
4 months 1 week ago #36 by GE
GE replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
Callum99 - I have deleted your post as it crossed the line. Far too much foul language for this Forum.

Whilst I do think some of the mud-slinging on this topic is a bit extreme I will say that it shows everyone is passionate about wanting Witton Albion to win this Division & will support the team in the next 5 Cup Finals. And there ain't nowt wrong with that.

GE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul S, Thatched tavern, Noel OASIS Gallagher

More
4 months 1 week ago #37 by witton massive77
witton massive77 replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
I'd love to be at the game today but I'm working so that's that but I'll be there on Tuesday to give the lads some much deserved encouragement. See you all in the penny black around 3 to get the vocal cords lubricated ready for the big match.
COME ON WITTON

More
4 months 1 week ago #38 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
As we do not wash our dirty linen in public (Thank God) we have no idea why our manager makes decisions we might think strange. However, as he has given us the best season we have had in years I for one am happy for him to continue to make decisions over team selection, his job, whilst I continue to do my job, support the team.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, albion forever

More
4 months 1 week ago #39 by vi8
vi8 replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
I can't wait to be on the bus . Witton is our club and our team so let's all get together make a big noise and support the lads and the management . Looking forward to a great day out .The weather looks decent and i wonder if the pies are :-) .
UTA

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noel OASIS Gallagher

More
4 months 1 week ago #40 by W.O
W.O replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
I'll go for a 3-1 win to Witton whatever team we put out .

More
4 months 1 week ago #41 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
Any win will do for me but I'll say 2-0.

More
4 months 1 week ago #42 by fairnsquare
fairnsquare replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
I am at work all day today but will be glued to this site from 3 onwards constantly refreshing it till WHEELS sends the word GOAAAALL!!
Hopfully on more than one occasion :-) UTA.

More
4 months 1 week ago #43 by JT

Stevej1 wrote: The decision was Correct for him cos he made it, I'm not Carl, Steve, and you consistently talk crap. How do you know that choice cost us 2 points not 3 as we drew, dick! Roberts may have played and we might have got beat for all you know unless your physic? I will be at the next matches so I will look you up

Who you calling a dick

More
4 months 1 week ago #44 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
Why are Wittoners at each other's throats when we are joint top of the league? Do you not realise how bad this looks?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
4 months 1 week ago #45 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.

WHS wrote: Why are Wittoners at each other's throats when we are joint top of the league? Do you not realise how bad this looks?
WHS.

If they exchanged phone numbers, email address etc they could sort it out between themselves rather than on our forum. I have today been stood loud and proud with 80-100 Wittoners all together as one, watching our team that work their socks off for us week in week out. It's becoming embarrassing now lads please go elsewhere and settle your disagreement. UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds