Next Fixture

Workington AFC v. Witton Albion
1 days 16 hours and 09 minutes

Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #16 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
Now can we concentrate on things ahead starting with tomorrow's game. Come on You Reds! Well, Blues for tomorrow.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by WHEELS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marston mauler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #17 by TWSfooty
TWSfooty replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
A bit of an over reaction over a draw against third placed side after all . Support your team through thick and thin . Stay strong , having different opinions is one thing and even venting your opinions face to face in conversation is ok ,,, But ,, never slag it off on a public forum . Big No No ! Big own goal Stay strong get more people down and get the club more Partizan . We need more people , if your with us your welcome , if your not , stay away , no more negativity please . Be positive
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, Matt Cat, marston mauler, Windsor Exile, joheffey

More
4 months 1 week ago #18 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
Chill guys, our fans have been brilliant this season the last thing we need is any falling out now. Somebody commented to me last night just how "together as one" our fans have been all this season. That has been a great thing imo.

Lets have a good day out tomorrow and bring the 3 points back to WP. Just my opinion but I would play Bradley Bauress in goal and Gards up front (joking)!!! UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt Cat, marston mauler, joheffey

More
4 months 1 week ago #19 by JE
JE replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
I think the result was down to the fact that the stewards at OUR club are so poor and haven't got a clue what they are doing.

This is where you post absolute bollards
#uta

Every child must be made aware
Every child must be made to care

More
4 months 1 week ago #20 by Windsor Exile
Windsor Exile replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
I made a 400 mile round trip to see my 1st game of the season last nt. The reason. Big game and the lads were tired. Thought an extra voice of support could make a difference. Disappointing result but thoroughly enjoyed the game and being part of a promotion and title push. At 2 2 Hare made a bad clearance and half a dozen people were shouting for him to be replaced. I was shocked. I came up last nite to support and encourage. He needed that then. The crowd make a difference. Be that difference. As someone pointed out Hare made a vital save v Carlton. Players read this forum and if he is he has my support as he has Carl's support. He's a Wittoner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul S, Matt Cat, marston mauler, joheffey, Stevej1

More
4 months 1 week ago #21 by joheffey
joheffey replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
The female steward is pretty good though JE . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul S

More
4 months 1 week ago #22 by Paul S
Anyone know if there are any pubs around the ground or is their club the best bet? Never been Gresley before...

More
4 months 1 week ago #23 by Matt Cat
Matt Cat replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
It's slap bang in the middle of rows of terraced houses so im sure there will be pubs close by, the Social Club is inside the ground apparently

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #24 by Callum99
Callum99 replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
Genuinely shocked about some of the comments on here about "not making the trip" because its not worth the time. If a title challenging season that also includes a cup run at a fantastic club like Witton isn't for you then you shouldn't like football altogether. Football is about the fans and what kind of representation are you giving of us!? (You know who you are)
Sadly I can't make the trip for tomorrow you bet I'll be going to those Barnsley bastards on Tuesday and I'll be singing for as long as my throat lets me. I've only been supporting Witton for 5 years and i was amazed on how good the community is around the club. Don't tarnish that community by pissing negativity all over it. Your welcome #UTA
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Callum99.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, Paul S, marston mauler, joheffey

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #25 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
I've been years ago but can't remember. I have heard that there is a pub outside the ground as well as the Social Club inside.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by WHEELS.

More
4 months 1 week ago #26 by Stevej1
Stevej1 replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
JT see ure still talking crap and hanging onto any negative comment made such as the stupid remarks from 2 trains 4 buses in the other direction hopefully! Players go out to do the right thing, as do managers and coaches. What a season we have had. What was your last team that gave you this type of football or excitement at this stage of the season? I've been to almost all matches this season and see great passion and effort from all involved and I am perplexed by these comments about Carl's decisions or Calvins ability! They may read these or not, but imagine if someone talked about you or your own in this manner. Don't go I for one won't miss you, happy with one less in attendance, in fact I'd happily pay our club the £9.00 for you not to go! Come on boys!!!!! UTA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt Cat, marston mauler, Windsor Exile

More
4 months 1 week ago #27 by Mookie Blaylock
Mookie Blaylock replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.
Really annoyed that people have opinions I don't agree with SO IM GOING TO WRITE THE SECOND PART OF MY POST IN CAPTIALS TO EXPRESS MY DISPLEASURE.

Should not post when drunk.

More
4 months 1 week ago #28 by marston mauler
marston mauler replied the topic: Gresley FC vs Witton Albion.

JE wrote: I think the result was down to the fact that the stewards at OUR club are so poor and haven't got a clue what they are doing.

#uta

Also the ground staff are a bunch of idiots, the ridiculous nonsense of spraying water on the pitch before the last two games and not rolling it flat has cost us dear, get rid of these incompetents they are a stain on this once proud club.......

More
4 months 1 week ago #29 by Paul S

marston mauler wrote:

JE wrote: I think the result was down to the fact that the stewards at OUR club are so poor and haven't got a clue what they are doing.

#uta

Also the ground staff are a bunch of idiots, the ridiculous nonsense of spraying water on the pitch before the last two games and not rolling it flat has cost us dear, get rid of these incompetents they are a stain on this once proud club.......

Your both wrong. It was Donald Trump's fault :pinch:

The following user(s) said Thank You: marston mauler, Windsor Exile

More
4 months 1 week ago #30 by Paul S

Mookie Blaylock wrote: Really annoyed that people have opinions I don't agree with SO IM GOING TO WRITE THE SECOND PART OF MY POST IN CAPTIALS TO EXPRESS MY DISPLEASURE.

Are you on the ale already?:laugh:

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds