Next Fixture

Nantwich Town v. Witton Albion
3 days 15 hours and 54 minutes

Witton Albion vs Carlton Town

More
6 months 1 week ago #16 by MONA
MONA replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Carlton Town
Unfortunately we can't take our foot off the gas we need to keep going. I watched Carlton a couple of weeks back on our ground. They are a big side who lump it up the middle with little or no finesse. These teams are dangerous because if you don't focus they could get a result via a lucky rebound or a penalty or something like that . I think we should play a high line against then and stop them lumping the ball up the middle but I know our lads despite having to play so many games will be in there mixing it and will get the result we need.
I really do hope we don't appear in the play offs they are something of a lottery. You only have to look at the Chester game earlier this season. You only need a bad referee and decisions can go against you on the day. I think the play offs are a complete nonsense how many times have we seen the 4th or 5th team go up at the expense of the 2nd or 3rd teams. You could make out a case if there were only 2 or 3 points separating the top 5 but this season Us and Shaw Lane are miles ahead of all the others and it would be a travesty if either one of us missed out but we won't with these lads!! Is it worth getting some camp beds set up in the club so the lads don't have to go home tonight? That's how ridiculous the crazy fixture list is this week!! Onward and Upward UTA!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #17 by postyred
postyred replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Carlton Town
1-0 or 5-0 i'm not arsed as long as we get the 3 points.UTA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds