Next Fixture

Nantwich Town v. Witton Albion
3 days 15 hours and 41 minutes

Lancashire Cricket.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1 by WHS
WHS created the topic: Lancashire Cricket.
Just spent the day in glorious sunshine watching Lancs batter Worcestershire in the Royal London Cup.Over six hours of entertainment and the cost? Just £15!!

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
5 months 6 days ago - 5 months 6 days ago #2 by vi8
vi8 replied the topic: Lancashire Cricket.
I just love spending a day at the proper Old Trafford . Lanky,lanky,lanky lanky Lancashire.

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x
Last Edit: 5 months 6 days ago by vi8.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #3 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Lancashire Cricket.
Spent another wonderful day at the cricket at Old Trafford and Lancashire were hammering Hampshire at the close of play. 6 hours of play for £15, great value for money.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #4 by eligorton
eligorton replied the topic: Lancashire Cricket.
Only £10 for your age group Al !

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #5 by WHS
Must look younger than my years, they charged me £15!!
WHS.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #6 by WHS
Like the Albs, second in the league!!
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds