Next Fixture

Buxton v. Witton Albion
2 days 11 hours and 08 minutes

Wolves v Warriors

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by eligorton
eligorton created the topic: Wolves v Warriors
What a tremendous game that was ! Warrington obviously missed their injured players more but it was a great advert for RL !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Re: Wolves v Warriors
Thats a contradiction in terms Eli a great advert for RL !!! -I would rather have my eyes poked out with red hot needles than watch rugby of any code they only differ in the amount of boredom. :P

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Re: Wolves v Warriors
Now I HAVE to disagree with you CJ. Rugby is a great team sport and anyone who saw the game yesterday and was not enthralled has to have a very blinkered view, the game was superb with everything that makes team sports so enthralling to watch.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Re: Wolves v Warriors
I have tried WHS but it leaves me very un-entertained, it breaks down too much, too much stoppage and in most games nothing grunt and grind with little skill - not for me free flowing football with pace and skill- hence i like liverpool and witton !!!

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by Robbo_
Robbo_ replied the topic: Re: Wolves v Warriors
Think you're getting confused between League and Union CJ!! Amazing game yesterday, and i bumped into PC BP after the game.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds