Next Fixture

Buxton v. Witton Albion
2 days 10 hours and 39 minutes

Cricket

More
7 years 1 month ago #16 by Grazzer10
Grazzer10 replied the topic: Re: Cricket
When it is played in Liverpool, where is it played?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #17 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Re: Cricket
Aigburth, I have been three times this season plus the game at Blackpool. Oh the joy at winning the title after 77 long years.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
7 years 1 month ago #18 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Re: Cricket
Great news what a shock result, just shows what an average team well lead with 100% committment can achieve - no pressure Pritch !!!

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
7 years 1 month ago #19 by eligorton
eligorton replied the topic: Re: Cricket
Liverpools only success this year then CJ - Lancs playing there ?

More
7 years 1 month ago #20 by C.J.
This year is young yet Eli, king kenny got you worried - old fergie doesnt look in good health does he ?

More
6 years 10 months ago #21 by WHS
Some great Test Cricket going on at the moment, South Africa getting a real test against Sri Lanka and Australia and India slugging it out in Melbourne, this is REAL cricket not the "Crash, Bang, Wallop" rubbish that is Twenty/20. Cannot wait for the summer when Lancs defend their title, 4 games at Old Trafford, 4 at Liverpool. By then Witton too will have a title!!
WHS

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 years 10 months ago #22 by C.J.
Lancs a bit like Witton next year, need a couple of signings to win the title ?

More
6 years 10 months ago #23 by WHS
Yes, I think the batting needs a steadying influence, the bowling is fine and the fielding is first class. Ricky Ponting would do but he is going elsewhere I think but someone like him is what we need.
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds