Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Farsley Celtic (POSTPONED).
1 days 01 hours and 47 minutes

Are 1874 in freefall ?

More
1 year 7 months ago #91 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
Thank you for your good wishes. I will continue to write my drivel but excuse me if I don't ask for your permission to do so. The other side of town had a long time in the sun whilst we were condemned to live in the shadows please allow us to enjoy the turnaround which may well last some time. My drivel as you put it appears in the Our Town magazine every month, is available in a book entitled "A Call to Arms, Mid Cheshire Goes to War" which you can buy on Amazon or borrow from Winsford and Northwich libraries and I have had a play produced on the amateur stage in the USA and Malawi and now in the Philippines so you can see some people, in fact a lot of people don't think I write drivel so why should I care what you think? Oh and you can find an article by me on the Chester University web site "Diverse Narratives" Tell me, what have you written?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #92 by WHS
I am now done, I will not follow this thread anymore.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 year 7 months ago #93 by witton massive77
witton massive77 replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
AW. As tonights result shows we don't bottle it like you lot do. I was waiting for you behind the goal tonight but I guess you bottled it too!?

More
1 year 7 months ago #94 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
You miss the point MM.

Clubs from outside of our town don't want to see other clubs fail. Lots of clubs have come back from the brink of extinction by being drawn out of the hands of poor owners and then resurrected. No matter what their misdemeanours, they are accepted back within the footballing community. Nor do outside clubs understand the Northwich politics and animosity. If 1874 are to survive as a club they (not me) need to win the hearts and minds of other clubs and I merely pass comment that the jibing of Vics by 1874 isn't helping their cause. I am a Wittoner and always have been. Its not my role to promote Vics or 1874 so please scratch your own balls, mine are fine

More
1 year 7 months ago #95 by Alan Walker
Alan Walker replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?

witton massive77 wrote: AW. As tonights result shows we don't bottle it like you lot do. I was waiting for you behind the goal tonight but I guess you bottled it too!?

Sorry I was reading WHS latest drivel and fell into a deep sleep. I also couldn't bring myself to put any more money into your clubs bank account.

Genuinely well done on last nights results. Shows that you have learned how to deal with big games after your embarrassing display in the MCSC final.

I reckon you will win the league at this rate which if happens good on Witton. Every dog has its day.

More
1 year 7 months ago #96 by vi8
vi8 replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
Yeah,yeah,yeah .Woof ,woof,woof .Dog we may be but TOP Dog ,Say what ??
UTA . :-)

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x

More
1 year 6 months ago #97 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
Oh Dear a 2-1 home defeat to the mighty Padiham yesterday in front of 220 - looks like another season in the Dog & Duck, lets hope they give Street a longer contract the fans are getting ugly lol.

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
1 year 6 months ago #98 by WHS
I worry that the dopes might finally pack in and rejoin their brothers with a proper name or maybe they will just do the decent thing and just disappear.
AND.

More
1 year 6 months ago #99 by Alan Walker

WHS wrote: I am now done, I will not follow this thread anymore.
WHS.

Took you just over a week to break this then.

Can't help yourself can you. You are obsessed with us.

More
1 year 6 months ago #100 by WHS
The question, "Are 1874 in freefall? is directed to Witton Albion supporters not you. As for not being able to stop looking at this site, it is a bit like being drawn to a car accident to see if anyone has survived!
WHS.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #101 by Charliebel
Charliebel replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
Alan Walker is right, why stir things up again. Why not let it go. I would say ninety percent of us couldn't care less about the other two clubs.
Every game from now till the end of the season is a cup final starting with tomorrow night, yet for reasons I can't quite grasp we decide to pick silly arguments. It really is baffling.
Witton Albion is the only thing we should be concerned with.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Charliebel.

More
1 year 6 months ago #102 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
Its Banter, wind up and putting them straight about our club as they are so pious and perfect ( 2012 plastics I mean ) you can see what the thread is about just dont read it, I like this thread and it doesnt stop me being 100% interested in the Albs

Witton Albion for Life UTA
The following user(s) said Thank You: eligorton

More
1 year 6 months ago #103 by eligorton
eligorton replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
Of course u like it CJ - u started it !

Got to have a bit of banter !
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.J.

More
1 year 6 months ago #104 by Charliebel
Charliebel replied the topic: Are 1874 in freefall ?
We have our own ground in Northwich, we play in a higher league and at the moment have a really good feeling around the club.
What we have a lot of other clubs would give anything for , that speaks volumes.
As I've said let the topic go quite and people will soon get bored.

More
1 year 6 months ago #105 by Alan Walker
People got bored a while ago particularly of WHS who just can't let it go.

As for watching a car crash it's not really is it? Yeah ok we won't be going up this year but that's football. Some 1874 fans are upset about that but it is what it is.

Quick question. During our short existence how many trophies have Witton won? How many have we won? How many times have Witton been relegated? How many have we....?

You lot are having a storming season when you can get your games on but you are one loss away from giving up on the title and having to content with the lottery of the play offs.

Good luck with that

Time to create page: 1.069 seconds