Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Spalding United (Play-off Final)
0 days 10 hours and 13 minutes

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

Are 1874 in freefall ?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #121 by come_on_the_albs

Things aren't too rosy over in Winsford are they? Was only a matter of time before the novelty wore off. Absolute SPANKING from the Linnets on Saturday was enough for the manager to follow the majority of the fan base. 1874 who? :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #122 by Matt Cat

They seem to be getting very excited about Thursday nights MCSC tie against Witton, sorry to say guys with 2 important league games on Tuesday and Saturday i very much doubt the Witton Albion side on Thursday night will have any first team player on the team sheet and I've not yet spoke to one supporter who's going to Winsford!
Enjoy your Cup final

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #123 by Paul S

Tomorrow evening and Saturday are massive games for us, we really need to win them both to have any chance of staying in the hunt for the league title. Thursday is an irrelevance and I hope we don't risk any of our first team squad. For 2012 its their biggest game of the season just like last year against us was.

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
1 week 2 days ago #124 by C.J.

See they have kept the current failing assistants as New Managers- must be tight for money on such low gates and out of every major cup early so cannot appoint a decent manager, and TB has been deducing nicknames for based on recent events lol sounds like fun lets have a go then as they like a laugh ;
Well they deserted their club like "rats from a sinking ship" and then created a "plastic version" of the club they abandoned so by simple deduction 1874 Northwich surely would be the "PLASTIC RATS"

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
1 week 1 day ago #125 by C.J.

Oh dear they lost to the mighty Barnton tonight in a league game, the new joint managers are doing a great job !!!

Witton Albion for Life UTA

Time to create page: 0.547 seconds