Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Barnton FC (MCSC SF)
0 days 16 hours and 56 minutes

Former Players

More
9 years 2 months ago #121 by Grazzer10
Grazzer10 replied the topic: Re:Former Players
2 for Adam Warlow today

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #122 by MVP
MVP replied the topic: Re:Former Players
I believe that Rob Lloyd has signed for AFC Halifax

More
9 years 2 months ago #123 by The_Wincham_Rabbit
The_Wincham_Rabbit replied the topic: Re:Former Players
Must be paying a 'kebab' win bonus! Lloydy definitely has the ability to play at Unibond Level and higher, but as he proved towards the end of last season the University social life was certainly affecting his fitness levels. There were games towards the end of last season where too often than not he was anonymous. He has the talent but whether football is priority in his life is a big question mark (I am not suggesting he should not be focusing on his primary career but his performances did suggest there was a lack of commitment to football).

Unsurprisingly (again), this was a player that JV was showing the door at the end of last season, surprise surprise he know turns up at Halifax. How inspired! So that will be Clegg, Jones, Morning, Junior Brown, Profitt, Barras, Ellison, and Woolley; is it a prerequisite that too play for the Shaymen you have to have appeared for Witton first?

Least surprising was the news that JK went there, having left to play a higher level of football (which quite quickly appears not to be all it was cracked up to be), he now is playing lower than he was last season, no doubt though that the money is better (for now)!

Interesting to see the criticisms being made on the HTFC website, how long before they too make 'bigger' changes. There is a ready made replacement with Jemson in the wings!

I saw my mate the other day, he said to me he'd seen the white Pele, so I asked who is he.....?
......he goes by the name of Mike Moseley, Mike Moseley, Mike Moseley, he goes by the name of Mike Moseley!

More
9 years 2 months ago #124 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Re:Former Players
I think it is time to close the door on the JV issue. Personally I could not care less what he does, my sole interest is Witton Albion and he decided he didn't want to be part of the best little club in football.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
9 years 2 months ago #125 by The_Wincham_Rabbit
The_Wincham_Rabbit replied the topic: Re:Former Players
"...my sole interest is Witton Albion"

You forget the bowls!!!

;)

I saw my mate the other day, he said to me he'd seen the white Pele, so I asked who is he.....?
......he goes by the name of Mike Moseley, Mike Moseley, Mike Moseley, he goes by the name of Mike Moseley!

More
9 years 2 months ago #126 by WHS
I was of course speaking of Football, I have no interest whatsoever in Football unless it concerns Witton.
WHS

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
9 years 2 months ago #127 by MUFC
MUFC replied the topic: Re:Former Players
i agree can we close this thread off now and focus on witton. I know 2 players from last season may return and if they do so, great stuff. Sod the past we need 2 move upwards. But please remove this thread forget jv, and move forward. I believe in a play off spot this season, lets talk about that, hey?

More
9 years 2 months ago #128 by WHS
Danny, I could not agree more.
WHS.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129 by econneely
econneely replied the topic: Re:Former Players
Simple guys - if you don't want to hear about ex-players, don't read the Ex-players topic!

WAFC Supporters Club - Otley Branch

More
9 years 2 months ago #130 by Thatched tavern
Thatched tavern replied the topic: Re:Former Players
Does anybody know if Rob Lloyd played for Halifax tonight?

If he wasn't signed on for the 1st game but played for the replay, then this is against FA rules.

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

More
9 years 2 months ago #131 by MUFC
MUFC replied the topic: Re:Former Players
eddiec u seem talking about ex players and the past to be so beneficial u do that. It will do wonders 4 this club im sure. U wud rather talk about them than the lads that r gone than those that are here working their balls off trying to achieve what the team of last year didnt and take us up. Im sure your one of these who believes they can only achieve mid table finish, writing them off before theyve had chance to prove themselves.

More
9 years 2 months ago #132 by BIGBOB
BIGBOB replied the topic: Re:Former Players
TT, Halifax play tonight not last night but now you've warned them I'm sure they won't make that mistake

More
9 years 2 months ago #133 by Robbo_
Robbo_ replied the topic: Re:Former Players
The forum is split into various sub-headings. There is New & Views, General, Pre-Match Chat etc etc. Then there is Other Teams. On this board you are likely to read about other teams (suprisingly...) and also other players - some of which will be our formaer employees. Some people do take an interest in what some of these players are now doing, so like Eddie says if you personally have no interest in them then just avoid this thread and write on the others!!

More
9 years 2 months ago #134 by Thatched tavern
Thatched tavern replied the topic: Re:Former Players
BIGBOB wrote:

TT, Halifax play tonight not last night but now you've warned them I'm sure they won't make that mistake

Ooooppss!!!!

Does anybody know if he did play?

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

More
9 years 2 months ago #135 by Robbo_
Robbo_ replied the topic: Re:Former Players
He didn't feature in the squad. I expect he is nowhere near fit at the moment anyway.

JK, Junior Brown, and Adam Morning all played though - Halifax won.

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds