Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Solihull Moors (FAC4Q).
1 days 19 hours and 28 minutes

WINCHAM PLANNING

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by C.J.
C.J. created the topic: WINCHAM PLANNING
I see from the local rag that the wincham development has been refused planning consent ? is this good or bad, if we are not moving for some years ? 2011 was mentioned as the next review date ? then we need to attract some new directors/investment to the club, i agree with mike w that we dont really want a connett or a warrender here ( eg rich but not interested in the club ) but we do neeed someone to strengthen the board and finances, we cant rely on selling the ground now for some time.<br> :-/<br>

Witton Albion for Life UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by Laurence_Tonkin
Laurence_Tonkin replied the topic: Re: WINCHAM PLANNING
Well I am starting out in the world of work soon, when i've got my first million i will be heading straight over to Wincham Park...

'Mon the Alb!

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by come_on_the_albs
come_on_the_albs replied the topic: Re: WINCHAM PLANNING
ok loz well dont forget your old friend ched when u are a millionaire!!!

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Re: WINCHAM PLANNING
I take it from this that the story I heard that Witton were moving to the land on Middlewich Road, behind the Hyundai Garage is not true? The source of this story seemed remarkably well informed, so are we sure it is not going to happen?<br>WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds