Next Fixture

Workington v. Witton Albion
2 days 18 hours and 25 minutes

The Title Run-In - Remaining Games.

More
4 months 6 days ago #46 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: The Title Run-In - Remaining Games.
If Shaw Lane drop points on Saturday or Monday it could still open up for us, if not we should rest the whole team for the last game ready for the playoffs in my opinion but our manager will make the decision, not me, not you and I for one trust him.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 6 days ago #47 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: The Title Run-In - Remaining Games.
We should go all out for the top spot in the league as long as we are able to get there, so no holding back, just go for it and hope that Shaw Lane slip up. Why give up when there is still hope, i am sure the players will be busting a gut, as they usually do , to win every game left to play. UTA

More
4 months 5 days ago #48 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: The Title Run-In - Remaining Games.
I agree, but if we cannot win it by next Saturday we should turn out our reserve players and let the lads have a breather before the Tuesday.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds