Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Spalding United (Play-off Final)
0 days 00 hours and 42 minutes

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

The Title Run-In - Remaining Games.

More
1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #1 by WHEELS

SHAW LANE AFC Played 35 Points 83 GD +57

Bedworth United H, Belper Town H, Newcastle Town A, Witton Albion H, Chasetown H, Kidsgrove Athletic A, Stamford H

WITTON ALBION Played 33 Points 77 GD +44

AFC Rushden and Diamonds H, Chasetown H, Carlton Town H, Spalding United H, Gresley FC A,, Shaw Lane AFC A, Stamford H, Northwich Victoria A, Sheffield FC H

Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by WHEELS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, Thatched tavern

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
1 month 3 days ago #2 by witton massive77

Peice of piss!

More
1 month 3 days ago #3 by postyred

northwich v**s away?

More
1 month 3 days ago #4 by WHEELS

Although it's being played at The NetDec Stadium, Witton will be the away team that day and use the "Away" dressing room.

More
1 month 3 days ago #5 by WHS

I can see Shaw Lane struggling at Newcastle and Kidsgrove, if we can win most of our last 9 games and get some sort of a result at Shaw Lane we might just pip them.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 month 3 days ago #6 by albion forever

With this team we CAN pip them. UTA

More
1 month 4 hours ago #7 by WHS

8 games in 21 days is no easy task but I know this team will give it their best shot. Makes you laugh when Premiership clubs with massive squads complain about fixture congestion!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 month 3 hours ago - 1 month 3 hours ago #8 by WHEELS

SHAW LANE AFC Played 35 Points 83 GD +57

Bedworth United H, Belper Town H, Newcastle Town A, Witton Albion H, Chasetown H, Kidsgrove Athletic A, Stamford H

WITTON ALBION Played 34 Points 80 GD +46

Chasetown H, Carlton Town H, Spalding United H, Gresley FC A,, Shaw Lane AFC A, Stamford H, Northwich Victoria A, Sheffield FC H

Following Witton's 2-0 win over AFC Rushden and Diamonds.

Last Edit: 1 month 3 hours ago by WHEELS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul S, Thatched tavern

More
1 month 3 hours ago #9 by Paul S

It is going to be incredibly difficult for us with so many games to squeeze in, in such a short space of time however I would rather our run in than Shaw Lane's. Aswell as playing us, Belper beat them at the weekend, Newcastle are fighting for the play offs and Kidsgrove put 7 past Lincoln last night. So there are a few tricky games for them as indeed there are for us.

All we can do is keep winning, keep the pressure on and pray they drop a few more points before season end. It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Whatever happens I have been thoroughly proud to be a Wittoner this season. UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.J., Thatched tavern

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #10 by WHS

Could not agree more.
WHS.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #11 by marston mauler

It's a really big ask for our lads but after last night and with Shaw Lane having a "moment" (last four games two pulled out of the fire which is much to their credit and two defeats) it is looking ever more possible. Last night Rob Hopley was on the bench so presumably is near to a return but no news on Matty and Gards and we could do with all the lads being fit! COME ON THE ALBIOOOON

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #12 by Alan Walker

8 cup finals there.

Good luck

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul S

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #13 by WHS

Why are you on our site again? Why not go the whole hog and become a Wittoner? They let me be one so they are obviously not choosy!
WHS.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan Walker

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #14 by Alan Walker

Bored. Nothing much happening at 1874 now the season is pretty much over. Apart from the MCSC of course.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #15 by Johno

You must be very excited about that. I hope you have a lovely day out. You should get yourself down to the Netdec and watch some proper football

Time to create page: 0.710 seconds