Next Fixture

Workington AFC v. Witton Albion
1 days 16 hours and 11 minutes

Volunteers Weekend

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #16 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Volunteers Weekend
The lads gave us the most amazing season it would be great to give a bit back by getting the ground spick and span and looking really good for the next one. If anyone could give a bit of time (even just an hour or two would really help) on Tuesdays, Thursdays and/or the volunteers weekend next weekend (3rd and 4th June) it would be greatly appreciated.

UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: joheffey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #17 by swampytheflavell
swampytheflavell replied the topic: Volunteers Weekend
Jo, Sorry I did not make it today ( sunday) , when I got home I was violently sick for ages, & when not pewking I was ''trotting'' to the loo , yes both ends of the spectrum, I'm not ''dissing'' your grub, may have been the paint !, don't know, but I went bed by 5pm, couldn't eat or drink, but I slept alright , woke at 1pm. Picking up slowly, but daren't eat ! So , I will try in the future .............................john.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #18 by joheffey
joheffey replied the topic: Volunteers Weekend
Hope you are feeling better soon hun. Thanks for your help on Saturday. Everyone else has been ok so dont think I have poisoned anyone lol. You were aching all over too. You may have a bout of gastric flu. Take care of yourself and see you next season xx

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19 by vi8
vi8 replied the topic: Volunteers Weekend
Yes,the work is going well .Excellent weekend's work and the gates are looking a lot better . The bare cement partitions have had a coat of white emulsion and are looking a lot better . The work continues. Alan and myself will be there on Saturday if any body wants to join .no cider or butties I'm afraid as that is Jo's forte but tea and coffee plus biscuits ,yes.
UTA

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #20 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Volunteers Weekend
Sorry I couldn't make the sunday but hope my chipping in on the Saturday helped a bit. Really good to see quite a big gang of Wittoners getting stuck in and making our home all the more attractive for our new season.

Is it worth doing another one or two over the summer?

PS - Jo the sandwiches, cake and brews were awesome! Thanks for the beer from Alan and others too.

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
2 months 1 week ago #21 by joheffey
joheffey replied the topic: Volunteers Weekend
Cheers Paul, your contribution was great as with all the help we got. I am unable to organise any more this summer personally with having a poorly hubby and other commitments (busy doing the criminal record checks and safeguarding training with the youth and academy team coaches etc before the season start) but theres no reason others can't chip in and do one or two. xxx

More
2 months 1 week ago #22 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Volunteers Weekend
Tell me a date and I will provide another box of booze!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds