Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Radcliffe Borough (ILC 1)
0 days 05 hours and 14 minutes

Caricaturist For Hire

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #1 by Pencil1367
Pencil1367 created the topic: Caricaturist For Hire
As you know I`m one of the leading caricature artist in the UK & Europe. Many people from Witton have already booked me before, for their weddings & events, etc. I`m now taking bookings for this year. I also have a number of bookings for next year.

If anyone would like to book me for their event. Feel free to contact me via my web site.
You can also see samples of my live work on my web site. www.mickeytoones.co.uk

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Pencil1367.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Re: Caricaturist For Hire
It appears you could make me look uglier than I already am so I think I will pass, great work though.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by Pencil1367
Pencil1367 replied the topic: Re: Caricaturist For Hire
I can do nice caricatures, or exaggerated caricatures. I always ask the person that I`m drawing if they want a nice one, or a more exaggerated caricature. It`s true that sometimes mother nature gets there before me lol.
Thank you for your kind words WHS.

More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Re: Caricaturist For Hire
Your welcome, I might have one of the grand kids done when they are up here from Birmingham, might be a nice present for their parents.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
5 years 8 months ago #5 by rabbitsopinion
rabbitsopinion replied the topic: Re: Caricaturist For Hire
I hired Mickey for my wedding in December and he was excellent, everyone commented how good he was

More
5 years 8 months ago #6 by Pencil1367
Pencil1367 replied the topic: Re: Caricaturist For Hire
Thank you for your kind words James,and also for booking with me.

More
2 years 10 months ago #7 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Caricaturist For Hire
Saw you today in Church, how much for a caricature of my grandkids and how do I get the picture to you? I would want a pleasant one rather that the very exaggerated ones.
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.738 seconds