Next Fixture

Runcorn Linnets v. Witton Albion (PSF)
53 days 09 hours and 05 minutes

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Alan Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Alan directly. The book should be published later this year, Alan will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

Season Tickets

More
5 days 9 hours ago #1 by Red Elvis

Any news on season tickets yet? How do you apply ? How much do they cost and are they cheaper if you buy early as in previous seasons?

When know one else can understand me! When everything I do is wrong! You give me hope and consolation! You give me the strengh to carry on! And I`ll never know the reason why i love you like I do ! Witton Albion!! The wonder of you!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
5 days 9 hours ago #2 by WHEELS

Don't think anything has been decided regarding Admission Prices or Season Tickets as yet.

More
5 days 8 hours ago #3 by Paul S

Yes a bit early just yet I think. Spoke to a few Wittoners already who said they would be interested in a season ticket for next season.

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
3 days 14 hours ago #4 by WHEELS

According to Andrew Simpson, details of Season Tickets and Admission Prices for next season are likely to be announced in the next ten days.

More
3 days 13 hours ago #5 by WHS

And I will be snapping one up!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds