Next Fixture

Shaw Lane AFC v. Witton Albion
4 days 18 hours and 17 minutes

BOOK.

More
7 months 1 week ago #121 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: BOOK.
The book is now in the process of being printed and should be available in about four weeks. I will be arranging dates, places and times where they can be purchased, pre-orders such as yours will have priority. Once againI am sorry about the price increase, I really did hope to keep it to a tenner.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #122 by WHS
I expect the books to arrive tomorrow, I do hope they are as good as they say they are.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #123 by WHS
The books have now arrived and look GREAT!! I would post a picture of the Front Cover but I do not know how so I will do it on Facebook. I need someone to organise a night at the club so the people who pre-ordered can come down to collect them. Do not worry if you cannot make the night agreed on, you will be able to collect them from my home, just have your £12 handy!!
WHS.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #124 by WHS
I now have pre-orders for 84 books!! If we can organise a night it would be a great chance for people to get together in the club. If not, I will put my address on here so people can collect them from my house.
WHS.

More
6 months 1 week ago #125 by Peter_M
Peter_M replied the topic: BOOK.
Looking forward to this.

N.B. Can the copy that I have pre-ordered be left with Reg H and I will collect from him.

More
6 months 1 week ago #126 by WHS
A night has been organised for Tuesday 25th April after the Burnley friendly.
WHS.

More
6 months 1 week ago #127 by Thatched tavern
Thatched tavern replied the topic: BOOK.
April?

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

More
6 months 1 week ago #128 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: BOOK.

Thatched tavern wrote: April?

The Book Launch will be taking place in the Social Club on Tuesday 25th July after the home friendly against Burnley.

Further details to follow shortly....

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
6 months 1 week ago #129 by WHS
People who cannot make the proposed date can have someone else to collect their book and people who cannot make it at all will have their books put to one side so that a suitable time and place can be arranged for them.
WHS.

More
6 months 5 days ago #130 by WHS
After the 25th July anyone can collect their books from me at 2,,Melchett Crescent, Rudheath. CW 97EP. They will be available to all after the pre-ordered one's have been fulfilled at the club shop and my home.
WHS.

More
6 months 3 days ago #131 by WHS
I am pleased to say that the Guardian and the Our Town magazine are likely to print a report on the book and that the launch day is 25th July in the Club.
WHS.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #132 by WHS
Just to say that when you come to collect your books please have the correct cash with you or a cheque, £12 per book, as I have no facility to take cards. I will have some change on the night but if you all bring just notes it will be a mad house!! I sincerely hope it lives up to the subject it covers, our beloved club.
WHS.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #133 by WHS
PS Make the cheques payable to "Alan Lowe" not "WHS"!!!
WHS.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #134 by WHS
I apologise that I spelt the names of Stan Allan and Ray Ranson wrongly in the book, spell check does not always work when you want it to!

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #135 by WHS
Only four weeks to go to the Burnley game when you can collect your pre-ordered books. You can still pre-order on here to ensure you get a copy. Over ninety have been pre-ordered and I have just one hundred and fifty copies in all. If we manage to sell them all the club will receive around one thousand pounds!
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.726 seconds