Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Spalding United (Play-off Final)
0 days 10 hours and 14 minutes

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

BOOK.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #106 by vi8

I know this is not the right thread but I want to thank you Alan for your generous donations to the physio team which goes towards player care . I did put a thread acknowledging your contribution but that seems to have disappeared .May be admin thought of it as inappropriate .Many thanks once again sire .

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #107 by WHEELS

It's in the General Section under the heading - Donations from Mr Lowe.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #108 by WHS

I asked for it to be taken off which it was.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 week 2 days ago #109 by WHS

Just to say a big "Thank You" to John Nattrass for proofreading the book, only 25 pages to go John!! May I also thank him for his complimentary words on the book but I must admit I owe a great debt of gratitude to George Haspell, Vin Conneely and Paul Lavell who laid the groundwork for my version of our history. I now have orders for over 60 copies and thanks to Andy Chadwick we will have around 150 copies printed which I hope will satisfy the demand.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 week 2 days ago #110 by marston mauler

I'd like to get a copy to complement my "Sons of Albion"!

More
1 week 2 days ago #111 by WHS

I am sure there will be enough to go around.
WHS.

More
3 days 11 hours ago #112 by ClaytonsLeftBoot

Hi Allen, I've joined the forum today after having been to a few games since moving in to the area 18 months ago.

Put me down for 2 books please.

I haven't trawled through all 8 pages of this thread and assume you have a name for your book by now. If you haven't, how about, There's Only One Albion.

Mark

(I'll get me coat!)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul S

More
1 day 10 hours ago #113 by WHS

I am hoping that when we go up on Saturday I can use "Onward and Upwards" if not it maybe "The only team in Northwich"11 I have put you down for two.
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds