Next Fixture

Shaw Lane AFC v. Witton Albion
4 days 14 hours and 04 minutes

Supporters Meeting

More
1 week 4 days ago #16 by batchman
batchman replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Don't believe what I've just done - had done a quick summary of last night's meeting, and just about finished, and obviously I've inadvertantly pressed a wrong button, and lost the bloody lot. Just about to go out, so I'll try again tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #17 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Despite my mobility issues Jim, I'm in!

More
1 week 3 days ago #18 by swampytheflavell
swampytheflavell replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Alan, Do you think it's wise to publish our ''affairs'' on here for all & sundry to read , Barlow & nosy Tony have been up all night waiting for snippets of info , they have nothing else to talk about , as they are in their ''winter break ''. Lets keep our business in house .

More
1 week 3 days ago #19 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
I think on balance I agree with that view, Wittoners can get info on this at the match, we should not wash our laundry in public. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
1 week 3 days ago #20 by Major Major
Major Major replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Too late as it is on the Northwich Guardian website.

More
1 week 3 days ago #21 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
That will be because Andrew Simpson was present at the meeting.

More
1 week 2 days ago #22 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
And he loves us.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 week 1 day ago #23 by jap
jap replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Once again we manage to turn an appeal for wittoners willing to help
Into a topic about the other lot, not surprised were in the shite!

More
1 week 1 day ago #24 by WHS
Sorry jap, but where are the other lot mentioned?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
4 days 8 hours ago #25 by WHS
Devastated that Mark is resigning. Not sure hé can easily be replaced unless their name begins with Abdul or Mohamed!
WHS.

More
3 days 9 hours ago #26 by C.J.
Sad news that our chairman is going but we just have to move on ! The club belongs to the fans and maybe its an opportunity to do something different ? for sure we will need new blood in the club, if they have money to help great if not then we have to do the best we all can to raise funds but more importantly live within our means UTA

The following user(s) said Thank You: eligorton, WHS

More
3 days 7 hours ago #27 by eligorton
eligorton replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
What this Club needs is a chairman who has Witton running through his veins and can genuinely motivate the supporters. Someone in the Tom Stelfox mould.
Any suggestions ?

More
3 days 4 hours ago #28 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
There are quite a few but it would be unfair to name names. Also don't think it is the right time nor is a public forum the place to be discussing such an important issue for the club personally. Just my opinion.

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
3 days 4 hours ago - 3 days 4 hours ago #29 by C.J.
Maybe its time for a "closed meeting" for shareholders, the board , active volunteers and ex fans who are curently not involved to return and think about a new way forward managed in a way that lead to open discussion and ideas and come up with a plan to drive the club forward, we have had dark times, splits and open rancour ! Now is the time to reshape ourselves and move on to a new era ! personally I dont see a new Tom Stelfox around but working together we can reform the club and look to move on UTA

Last Edit: 3 days 4 hours ago by C.J..

More
3 days 2 hours ago #30 by WHS
I see at least two "Tom Stelfox" types within our club, the question is do they have the time and inclination to be the Chairman? I agree, we should have a closed meeting for Shareholders only as they have money invested in the club. Not sure it should be open to ALL supporters, that lets in Riff Raff like me! (Only joking, but I do think it should be Shareholders only.)

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds