Next Fixture

Shaw Lane AFC v. Witton Albion
4 days 14 hours and 05 minutes

This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]

More
7 months 6 days ago #1 by GE
GE created the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
For those who haven't bought one yet get down to your newsagents & get one.

Credit where it's due the NG's coverage, not only of Saturday, but the season in general & the photos are brilliant.

We remember well the front page two years ago of Titch in tears at Stamford & I hoped the local press would do us proud.

They have so cut the photo on page 1 out, frame it, on your wall as you get up & it'll put a smile on your face for the rest of the day.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, WHS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
7 months 6 days ago #2 by come_on_the_albs
come_on_the_albs replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
Well said GE, the coverage is fantastic and has been all season in my opinion. Andrew Simpson deserves a lot of credit, so get down any buy one like GE says!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

More
7 months 6 days ago #3 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
Ah great stuff it sounds like a bit of a Souvenir Special. Gonna get my copy tonight. :)

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
7 months 6 days ago #4 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
In fairness, Andrew has nothing else to write about in footballing terms nowadays.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
7 months 6 days ago #5 by Philrobbo
Philrobbo replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
Excellent Guardian this week still can't believe we have done it . Council keeping quiet scared of upsetting the Nomads ?

More
7 months 6 days ago #6 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
Deffo a copy of the Guardian to keep forever. Brilliant coverage of the town team by the town paper. Front and all the sports back pages you can't get better than that!

As for the Council didn't they do a small ceremony when we went up last time? Maybe I dreamt it or it was another time. They deserve an open top bus this time!! UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
7 months 6 days ago #7 by marston mauler
marston mauler replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
I don't get The Gaurdian as often as I used to but had to get this weeks for the absolutely brilliant coverage of our amazing promotion. I'm still pinching myself that we had such a wonderful season last time we were put in the South league we struggled (we still can't seem to win at Belper though!) it's a great achievement for all the team at the club COME ON THE ALBIOOOON!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS

More
7 months 4 days ago #8 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
After the season we have had ! we deserve to be on every page, I'm glad the guardian have obliged with a special Witton edition I'll read it when I get back from hols , looking forward to it, hope Toddy has been sent a copy lol UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
7 months 4 days ago #9 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
I've been keeping Toddy warmed up in your absence !
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.J.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #10 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: This week's Northwich Guardian [I mean Witton Guardian]
Finally had chance to read the Witton Guardian special edition and as GE said credit where credit is due! it is a really good read, well written and most enjoyable, a collectors item ! just shows how good Andrew Simpson can be, look forward to many more thorough and enjoyable reports from the Evostik-premier league on the top and really only team worth reporting on in the town next season UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #11 by WHS
I bet Vics and 1874 get more coverage than Barnton who are in the same league!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #12 by WHS
Or Winsford!!
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.648 seconds