Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Spalding United (Play-off Final)
0 days 00 hours and 42 minutes

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

WITTON ALBION LADIES (JUNIORS) FC

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #31 by WHEELS

Full Time Score from The Oval Sports Centre:

Cheshire Women's & Youth Football League:

Wallasey Wanderers Ladies 3 Witton Albion Ladies (Juniors) 3.

Witton Ladies were involved in a six goal thriller on Sunday afternoon following a 3-3 draw away to Wallasey Wanderers Ladies. The team showed tremendous fighting spirit in coming from behind twice in the game, whilst only being able to field nine players. The Ladies currently sit fourth in the league with 17 points from 12 games.

Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by WHEELS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #32 by WHS

Well done Ladies!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #33 by WHEELS

Witton Albion Ladies (Juniors) are in action this afternoon when they welcome Wythenshawe Amateurs Ladies in a Cheshire Women's Youth Football League fixture. The team are sitting quite handily in fourth place in the league table and will be looking to edge a bit closer to the top three but Wythenshawe Amateurs will provide a difficult test for the ladies. The fixture is being played at Moss Farm with a 2pm kick off.

MOSS FARM LEISURE COMPLEX,
MOSS LANE,
WINNINGTON,
NORTHWICH,
CW8 4BG.

Parking: There is ample parking at the complex.

Refreshments: There are refreshment facilities available inside the complex.

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #34 by WHEELS

Full Time Score from Moss Farm:

Cheshire Women's Youth Football League:

Witton Albion Ladies (Juniors) 6 Wythenshawe Amateurs Ladies 2.

Witton Albion Ladies made it five games unbeaten this afternoon with an excellent 6-2 win over Wythenshawe Amateurs Ladies at Moss Farm. The result sees them climb above Runcorn Linnets Ladies to third in the league, 9 points behind leaders Chester FC & Crewe Alexandra Ladies.

Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by WHEELS.

More
3 months 1 week ago #35 by WHS

We seem to have a team and a half!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
3 months 1 week ago #36 by WHEELS

Witton Albion Ladies (Juniors) are in cup action on Sunday afternoon when they take on Stockport County HNR Ladies at Moss Farm, in the First Round of the Challenge Cup.The tie is played to a finish on the day with Extra Time and Penalties if needed. Kick off at Moss Farm is 2pm.

MOSS LANE,
WINNINGTON,
NORTHWICH,
CW8 4BG.

More
3 months 4 days ago #37 by WHEELS

Cheshire Women's Youth Football League Challenge Cup First Round:

Witton Albion Ladies (Juniors) 8 Stockport County HNR Ladies 0.

Witton Albion Ladies progressed through to the second round of the Challenge Cup on Sunday afternoon by thrashing Stockport County Ladies at Moss Farm.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

More
3 months 4 days ago #38 by WHS

We seem to have a hell of a team!!
WHS.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #39 by WHEELS

Witton Albion Ladies (Juniors) are back in league action on Sunday afternoon when they welcome Chester FC Ladies at Moss Farm Leisure Complex with a 2pm kick off. Witton currently lie third in the league table and are in the midst of an excellent unbeaten run but Chester FC Ladies are presently one of the two teams above them and certainly a strong outfit. Any positive result will be hard earned but confidence is high at present and what the team lacks in technical ability and experience, they more than make up for in team spirit.

MOSS LANE,
WINNINGTON,
NORTHWICH,
CW8 4BG.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #40 by WHEELS

Cheshire Women's Youth Football League:

Witton Albion Ladies (Juniors) 3 Chester FC Ladies 1.

Witton Albion Ladies made it seven games unbeaten in all competitions on Sunday afternoon, following an excellent win against league leaders Chester FC at Moss Farm. The result strengthened their position in the table and leaves them just six points behind the top two.

Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by WHEELS.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #41 by WHS

Better than the Men's team!!
WHS.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #42 by W.O

well done ladies

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #43 by Thatched tavern

Superb News!

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #44 by WHEELS

Witton Albion Ladies (Juniors) are in action again on Sunday afternoon when the travel to second-placed Crewe Alexandra Ladies Development Squad in a Cheshire Women's Youth Football League fixture. Witton are in impressive form of late and go into the match off the back of a seven-game unbeaten run, culminating in last weekend's excellent result against current leaders Chester FC Ladies. They now face another tough test against a team who have all the coaching of a full-time club but, the spirit and application they have shown so far this season stands them in good stead for the challenge. The fixture is being played at Reaseheath College with a 2pm kick off.

REASEHEATH COLLEGE,
WETTENHALL ROAD,
NANTWICH,
CW5 6DF.

Parking: There is plenty of parking at the college.

Admission: Free Admission to everyone.

Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by WHEELS.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #45 by WHS

Keep it going ladies.
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.589 seconds