Next Fixture

Buxton v. Witton Albion
0 days 11 hours and 54 minutes

Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #16 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).
5 minutes of added time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #17 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).
GOAL

Latest Score from Wincham Park:

Witton Albion 2 Spennymoor Town 1.

Moors pull a goal back on 90+3 minutes as Ryan Hall beats Greg Hall in the Albion goal.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by WHEELS.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #18 by WHEELS
Full Time Score from Wincham Park:

Witton Albion 2 Spennymoor Town 1.

Attendance: 322.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #19 by Chris Lowe
Chris Lowe replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).
Fabulous result. Nice easy home draw in the next round please then another one. Then Sunderland at home in the First Round......

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #20 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).
Really glad I rushed from the airport to catch this gamep. Witton were really good as a team many very strong performances from our lads, and a very good cameo from Brewster having a strong hand in both goals after replacing Jones who was injured. Pretty poor referee who gave many strange decisions and the handball was clearly inside the area but the infant linesnman did not have the guts to give it. But the right team pick up the cheque for £9K and go into the hat for the next round draw. My MOM a really hard one and I would just give it to Devine who shut down his flank well and stopped a decent Spennymoor side playing how they wanted to. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #21 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, C.J., jonnyamery, swampytheflavell

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #22 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #23 by ooaaFranzCarr
ooaaFranzCarr replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).
Very impressed with that display against a team 5th in the division above. I also won golden goal - beers on me at Scarborough! :-)

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #24 by jonnyamery
jonnyamery replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).
Thought 1st half we matched them physically they had most of the ball but we stood firm. 2nd half whatever Carl did worked we came out and were by far the better side, Brewster made a massive difference with his pace and movement, but for me Jay Foley was MOM he really has turned into a quality player for us. All in all what a brilliant day!

Reach for the stars
And if you don't grab 'em,
At least you'll fall on top of the world
Think about it

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #25 by jonnyamery
jonnyamery replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spennymoor Town (FA Cup Second Qualifying Round).

Reach for the stars
And if you don't grab 'em,
At least you'll fall on top of the world
Think about it

Time to create page: 0.625 seconds