Next Fixture

Marine v. Witton Albion
1 days 03 hours and 07 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Witton Albion vs Hyde United (CSC1).

Witton Albion vs Hyde United (CSC1). 11 months 4 days ago #16

Not sure what the thinking was in playing this team but overall it did a lot of damage to supporter morale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by WHEELS.

Witton Albion vs Hyde United (CSC1). 11 months 4 days ago #17

Damage to morale is an understatement. The team put out only served in Hyde having a training night, their was absolutely nothing showing from Witton. It was a competition we could win, so why was the towel thrown in at the start. This shocking decision will only result in more fans not turning up. we need an apology and more.

Witton Albion vs Hyde United (CSC1). 11 months 3 days ago #18

We've just beaten Alty on NYD for god sake. Now your moaning over the team selection for the CSC?

Witton Albion vs Hyde United (CSC1). 11 months 3 days ago #19

Damn right we're moaning at a realistic chance of a trophy being thrown away. Utterly baffling decision. If that's the cub's attitude why do we bother entering? Oh yeah, because some mugs will go out on a cold night and pay good money to watch it.

Witton Albion vs Hyde United (CSC1). 11 months 3 days ago #20

Hang on here folks. I think the management and the players deserve to be cut a bit of slack.

The Christmas/New Year fixture schedule has taken it's toll on a small squad. Consider the strain on players who have to hold down full time jobs. We have a long list of injuries. It was a chance for the management team to see who on the fringes of the squad were capable of making the step up, if and when required. At what other time could the management team assess these players in a competitive environment?

I understand the fans disappointment - I remember many memorable CSC ties over the years, but I think we have to be realistic.

Some of the comments here are totally unwarranted. We all want the same thing and I'm sure the management team had the club's best interests at heart.

We are having a good season and it's time for ALL supporters to get behind the club - not create friction on here.

UTA!
WAFC Supporters Club - Otley Branch

Witton Albion vs Hyde United (CSC1). 11 months 3 days ago #21

• C.J.
  • Away
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Thank you received: 428
Yes I am moaning because I am fuming at the dreadful squad we put out ! only a couple of them are on the fringe we will never see them again it was a a squad put together to get knocked out. We had no game last Saturday and then we play at home next Saturday The Manager takes the flack for not putting out a decent squad for a game we could easily have won ! so PLEASE dont tell us to cut them some slack. Nearly every fan I spoke to last night was fuming, Next time tell the fans we are not interested so We dont come down working on the pitch all morning, dont pay decent money to watch utter crap and just stay at Home and let us get beat behind closed doors because thats all it deserved. rant over but not happy !!!
Witton Albion for Life UTA

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds