Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Barnton FC (MCSC SF)
0 days 16 hours and 54 minutes

Witton Albion vs Marine

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #16 by GE
GE replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Marine
Good entertaining game for the neutral tonight. Witton played better than in previous games. Missed chances but that's non-league football. I thought Foley played particularly well as did Devine.

GE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #17 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Marine
Much better performance tonight, more upbeat, a better tempo and created lots of chances. Overall should have won the game quite comfortably. After a couple of disappointing results, its feels like we are getting our mojo back

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #18 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Marine
I am joining those concerned about our lack of goals. Is it the forwards or the supply? Back for the game on the 17th.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Marine
Overall we were better than Marine, played with lots of energy and it was a good game to watch, but we created enough chances to win 3 games but bad luck, bad finishing and good goal keeping kept us to 1 goal ! No show for Freddie Champion so didn't get see him maybe his registration wasn't completed in time ? I don't like Jones and Hopley up front too similar, we made quite a few errors at the back which nearly gave the game away but we got away with it.
still need proper wingers at the club and a pacy striker who can score but I guess everyone does, surely we can pinch one from the lower league clubs. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #20 by Matt Cat
Matt Cat replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Marine
Really enjoyed the game especially after 2 poor performances, last night our commitment in winning every ball was a joy to see and some lovely passing and movement.
The lack of goals is a problem as we had 19 shots and 10 on target but some great saves from the Marine keeper kept us out.
Possibly 2 penalties turned down by the ref.

Thought the whole team played very well last night but special praise for Foley and Devine who were outstanding, Prince also ran midfield until his injury so hopefully nothing too serious.

On to Saturday now and the same type of performance hopefully
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS

Time to create page: 0.732 seconds