Next Fixture

Runcorn Linnets v. Witton Albion (PSF)
19 days 05 hours and 17 minutes

Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.

More
2 months 1 week ago #31 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.
A brilliant 3 points sees them relegated, what great news. They are now where they belong and we will hopefully move up a league via the play offs. I just hope that whatever happens we keep this fantastic set of players together, cos i can see them maturing into an even better team. UTA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #32 by ooaaFranzCarr
ooaaFranzCarr replied the topic: Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.
Great singing today....well done boys and girls.... 1 team in Northwich. I'm off to buy up Sainsbury's, wish me luck.

More
2 months 1 week ago #33 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.
I still say they should give the land at Baron's Quay to us for a new football ground, we would make better use of it!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 months 1 week ago #34 by MONA
MONA replied the topic: Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.
Absolutely brilliant from our lads. We could have been complacent but we ground down Vics and could have had 10 goals. I was disappointed that the linesman and ref did not give the 2nd half penalty that was so obvious even the Vics players thought it was one. Also some last ditch defending stopped us scoring more as the 2nd half was virtually a siege on their goal. I thought Will Jones when he came on was brilliant and two goals illustrate this but all the lads did a great shift as usual.
Do I feel any sympathy for Vics? Not on your Nellie I've put up with their goading,overspending and corrupt regimes for 59 years as a Witton supporter and finally they are where they belong in the North West Counties along with that other self righteous bunch 1874 or whatever they are calling themselves this week.
Onward and Upward for our honest club. Lets do our best to get up via the play offs, still a challenge, but anything is doable with our management team and players who are absolutely magnificent.

More
2 months 1 week ago #35 by JT
JT replied the topic: Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.

albion forever wrote: I just hope that whatever happens we keep this fantastic set of players together, cos i can see them maturing into an even better team. UTA

Unfortunately that's unlikely to happen. The more talented of the players will be snapped up by other clubs, there has been lots of interest in the past weeks with scouts being spotted in the stands

More
2 months 1 week ago #36 by marston mauler
marston mauler replied the topic: Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.

JT wrote:

albion forever wrote: I just hope that whatever happens we keep this fantastic set of players together, cos i can see them maturing into an even better team. UTA

Unfortunately that's unlikely to happen. The more talented of the players will be snapped up by other clubs, there has been lots of interest in the past weeks with scouts being spotted in the stands

Yes but lets hope we can keep the core of this team to move forward for next season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JT

More
2 months 1 week ago #37 by Johno
Johno replied the topic: Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.

JT wrote:

A positive post would be good.....we need to gain promotion first before we start talking about whose staying/leaving. Carl is a good manager who brings in good players, why worry?

More
2 months 1 week ago #38 by WHS
If they have any sense they will stay, few leave and think it was a good idea in retrospect. We are going places lads, want to come?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 months 5 days ago #39 by WHS
I heard an ugly rumour at the match that Vics had not paid us since Rushe left, I do hope this is not true. The person who told me also said the FA had insisted we not evict the tenants. Do they owe us money, and will they once again go into administration?
WHS.

More
2 months 5 days ago #40 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Northwich Victoria vs Witton Albion.
They have paid rent since Rushe went down, they may owe a small part of recent rent, they are still in Admin being run effectively by the Admin company ! they have a lot to do yet before they can continue.

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
2 months 4 days ago #41 by WHS
Interesting.
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds