Next Fixture

No events

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

Witton Albion vs Chasetown FC

More
4 weeks 12 hours ago #31 by C.J.

We definitely missed Owens and Heywood - midfield was a bit of a mess, better when Tames went right wing, 6,10 and 9 for them looked useful and caused us problems but it due to the lack of control we had in midfield - hopefully they are both back for Tuesday ? We didnt win prettily but scored 3 good goals and shows bags of character to come back and win I will take that for the next 7 games UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 11 hours ago #32 by WHS

It was my point that the crosses got in because the two full backs did not get enough support from the mid fielders. However, what a win, what a great goal and what a really committed set of players!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #33 by albion forever

Another 3 points, which is brilliant. A nervous display at times, but all the players put in a shift to get the win that now puts the league into our hands, so we fans now have to really get behind the team to nail the top spot in the league. I'm sure the players will put all they have got into the last remaining games to see us home to winning the league. We can be cHampions. What a season we have had. UTA

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #34 by Bob1874

What can I say? 10 out of 10.

I expected you to go up via play offs, but the title is well and truly in your hands. Shaw Lane are running scared and out of ideas.

Well done!

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #35 by WHS

What a great ending it would be for the book!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.555 seconds