Next Fixture

No events

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

Witton Albion vs Rugby Town.

More
1 month 1 week ago #31 by C.J.

Im certainly not blaming Wilson-Hes not a fullback, but play him in the middle with Brown and Lycett and play Bauress and Gards as wing backs id like to see that even when Devine is fit, as for Hare im not sure you build up credits ! mistakes cost you games and the fact is Roberts is a bigger presence =size does matter. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #32 by W.O

well done witton for handing victory to Rugby thus keeping Vics firmly rooted at the bottom of the league.

More
1 month 1 week ago #33 by Stevej1

Thanks CJ I know you weren't apportioning blame, we have played how you describe, we had a central 3 when Devine pulled up after coming on as sub the other nite. We have a good squad but small and we need to keep possesion better to take the pressure of the defence whoever is playing there or how many, who knows, if Roberts was playing we may have lost by a bigger margin? It's a fine balance size versus talent (all over the park), let's hope for 3 points on Tuesday ...UTA

More
1 month 1 week ago #34 by WHS

Rugby won 3-0 in the next match, so it may be that they have improved a lot. Pushes V..s closer to the drop so that is some small consolation.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds